WINNIPEG - Since the first of May, Winnipeg Police AIR 1 has provided assistance during a number of fires in the city.
AIR 1 utilizes it's thermal imaging sensor and camera to assist members of the Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service.
Police have provided a video to highlight the effectiveness of this collaboration.
AIR 1 provided assistance during fires in the following locations:
- 100 block of Spence Street.
- Redonda Street and Paulley Drive
- 500 block of Spence Street
- 700 block of Crescent Drive
- Transcona Bioreserve
- Day Street and Gunn Road
- 2500 block of Day Street
- Main Street and St. John's Avenue
- First 100 block of Whiteshell Avenue