WINNIPEG - During Victoria Day weekend, there are still a few things we can do, but what's open and what's closed? Here's a rundown of what you can do in Winnipeg on Monday.
You can go shopping at some of the malls some of the days:
- Outlet Collection: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Polo Park Shopping Centre::11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Grant Park Shopping Centre: 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Garden City Shopping Centre: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Both Kildonan Place & St. Vital Centre: 11 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- The Forks Market & Johnston Terminal are open, but the patio is closed
Check with the stores themselves, though, just to be safe, as some of them may not be open the whole time the malls are.
Winnipeg Transit will be on a Sunday schedule, while all City of Winnipeg offices will be closed Monday. The Brady landfill will be open 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., while the Pacific and Panet 4 R depots will be closed.
Libraries, which are currently open for contactless holds pickup, will be closed Monday, while city-run gyms and rec centres, museums, and art galleries will be closed as a result of current public health orders.
The Assiniboine Park Zoo is also closed in response to current public health orders.
What do you think?