WINNIPEG - Manitoba is enjoying a long weekend, with some places closed on Monday or open with limited hours. Here are a few things you can do and places you can go:
- Polo Park: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- St. Vital Mall: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Forks Market: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Kildonan Place: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Outlet Collection: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Garden City: closed
- Grant Park: closed
- All Winnipeg, Brandon and rural Liquor Marts: closed
- Most grocery stores, including Walmart and Superstore: open
Recreation and Entertainment:
- Assiniboine Park Zoo: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Winnipeg Art Gallery: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Cinemas: open
- Libraries: closed
- Leisure centres: closed
- Manitoba Museum: closed
- Children’s Museum: closed
- Canadian Museum for Human Rights: closed
- City of Winnipeg indoor swimming pools: closed
- City of Winnipeg outdoor swimming pools, wading pools, and spray pads: open
- Crescent Drive, Harbour View, Blumberg, Kildonan, and Windsor Park golf courses: open
- Provincial offices: closed
- 311: Operating 24 hours
- All other City of Winnipeg offices: closed
- Recycling and garbage: collected as normal
- Brady Road landfill: open 5:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.; All others closed
- Winnipeg Transit: Operating on a Sunday schedule
- Canada Post: Closed; No mail delivery; Post offices run by private companies may be open