WINNIPEG - Are you one of the many people working from home these days? What are you missing most about not being in the office?
A new survey of 1,600 workers has come up with a list of what employees are missing most by not going into work.
The top 10 answers were:
- Seeing workers & friends, 66 percent
- Face-to-face meetings, 49 percent
- Office gossip, 38 percent
- Buying lunch out, 31 percent
- Sometimes leaving early, 26 percent
- Putting on business attire, 15 percent
- Your bosses' jokes, 13 percent
- Office décor, 7 percent
- The smell of the office, 5 percent
- Setting an early alarm, 4 percent