WINNIPEG - Provincial health officials are advising the public of the following possible exposures:
- Hooters Restaurant. 1501 St Matthews Ave on Sept. 24 from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.;
- 1600-2300 Bourbon Billiards, 241 Vaughan St. in Winnipeg on Sept. 25 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.;
- Earls Polo Park, 1455 Portage Ave. in Winnipeg on Sept. 25 from 10 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.;
- Montana's Polo Park, 665 Empress St. in Winnipeg on Sept. 25 from 9 p.m. to 10 p.m.; and
- Crspy Bnch, 806 Sargent Ave. in Winnipeg on Sept. 26 from 11 a.m. until noon.
There was also a possible airline exposure on Air Canada flight 296 (affected rows 27 to 31) from Vancouver to Winnipeg on Sept. 27. Individuals in the affected rows on this flight are advised to self-isolate for 14 days following the flight and monitor for symptoms. Passengers on this flight, but not in the affected rows, should self-monitor for symptoms and self-isolate if they develop.
What do you think?