WINNIPEG - Winnipeg Police made an arrest and issued a warrant for a second man in the shooting that left one man dead at Bar Italia on May 19th.
Noel Talingdan, who was 37-years-old, died as a result of gun shot wounds. A 28-year-old woman had also been shot but survived her injuries.
Police say they arrested Eric John Boyle, 30-years-old, on Friday. He has been charged with:
- 1st Degree Murder
- Attempt Murder
- Assault Cause Bodily Harm
- Unauthorized Possession of a Prohibited Weapon
- Unauthorized Possession of a Prohibited Weapon Knowing
- Possession is Unauthorized x 2
- Unauthorizd Possession of Prohibited Firearm with Ammunition
- Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm
- Possession Contrary to Order X 2
- Unsafe Storage
- Fail to Comply Recog
- Possess Proceeds of Crime
- CDSA Possess for the Purpose of Trafficking (Methamphetamine)
- Boyle was detained in custody.
Police have also issued a warrant for Joshua Lucien Peter Turner, 24-years-old, for 1st Degree Murder and Attempted Murder.
Turner is approximately 5’10” (177cm), 160lbs (73kg)
Police are advising people NOT to approach Turner if you see him. Anyone with information regarding his whereabouts is asked to call police at (204) 986-6508, 911, or Crime Stoppers at 204-786-TIPS (8477).
PHOTO WINNIPEG POLICE