Winnipeg Fire Kills 4 Dogs

Fire Kills 4 Dogs

WINNIPEG - A house fire on Selkirk Avenue that killed four dogs also sent two people to hospital in unstable condition. Two cats were also saved from the flames.

The Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service got the call at around 5:30 last night. Crews were able to extinguish the blaze on Selkirk near McPhillips Street in about half an hour.

It's believed the fire was started by a short in an extension cord. The WFPS says caution should be taken when using power cords.

TOPICS:   Winnipeg Fire

What do you think?

Your comment