Weekend Fire At Winnipeg Apartment Building

Fire At Apartment Building

WINNIPEG - A man was taken to hospital in stable condition after a fire on Sunday at a River Heights apartment building.

Crews were called to the two storey building on Renfrew Street just north of Academy Road at about 10 a.m.

The injured man was a passerby who went in looking for people in need of help. Everyone else got out safely.

The damage was mostly limited to one suite. It's believed the blaze was caused by an electrical malfunction.

TOPICS:   Winnipeg Fire

What do you think?

Your comment