Cigarette Causes Winnipeg House Fire

Cigarette Causes House Fire

WINNIPEG - A house fire on Maryland Street in Winnipeg on Friday was likely caused by a cigarette. Firefighters declared the blaze under control in about 15 minutes. No one was injured and there's no damage estimate yet.

There was also a fire on Magnus Avenue on Thursday. It began in a garage behind a vacant house and spread to a second garage. Residents of the home next door were evacuated but no one was hurt. Crews put the flames out quickly and the fire is being investigated.

TOPICS:   Winnipeg Fire

If you like this, you may like these...

What do you think?

Your comment