WINNIPEG - Two firefighters were hurt while battling a Winnipeg house fire. Their injuries did not require hospitalization.
The blaze in Transcona late Saturday afternoon also killed two cats which belonged to the family living in the home.
When crews arrived at the bungalow about 4:30 p.m., there was heavy smoke pouring out of the structure.
The human occupants were able to escape the flames safely before fire trucks arrived.
It’s believed the blaze was caused by an accident in the kitchen.
What do you think?