2 Careless Cooking Fires

2 Careless Cooking Fires

WINNIPEG - There were two apartment fires in Winnipeg last night, both of them caused by careless cooking.

The first happened around 8 p.m. in the 500 block of Maryland, while the other was about an hour later in the 1800 block of Pembina.

There was significant damage but no one was hurt.

The fire department says you should always stay in the kitchen when you're cooking and keep flammable items away from the stove.

TOPICS:   Winnipeg Fire

If you like this, you may like these...

What do you think?

Your comment

Best in Winnipeg Fire