2 APARTMENT FIRES

2 APARTMENT FIRES

WINNIPEG - Firefighters were called to two different apartment buildings last night.

The first call came in around seven o'clock to the 300 block of Cumberland Avenue where clothes in a dryer caught on fire.

Before that situation was wrapped up, crews headed for the 200 block of Goulet Street.

The fire there was caused by unattended cooking and it sent one person to hospital in critical condition.

TOPICS:   Winnipeg Fire

If you like this, you may like these...

What do you think?

Your comment