WINNIPEG - The annual summer party, Rockin’ the Fields of Minnedosa, that already includes an impressive list of rockers including Burton Cummings, announced the latest additions to the 2018 lineup:
- Headpins, formed in the late 70’s and having had a string of hits they continue to provide fans with an energetic show of pure classic rock.
- Helix, a hard hitting Canadian rock and metal band that got together in 1974 spawning numerous hits and continues to tour.
- Honeymoon Suite, Formed in 1981 and the result was several successful albums and hits that continue to be a staple of air play today.
- Buckcherry is a veteran LA hard rock band that has been blowing fans away with their loud and over the top shows since 1995.
They will hit the stages this year with many others including;
- Kim Mitchell, with an impressive list of hits from both his solo and Max Webster days, has been entertaining fans since the early 70’s.
- Trooper, widely recognized as Canada's #1 Party Band they are also Canada's oldest and coolest rock band.
- Chilliwack, with multiple hits from the early 70’s, they were the headliners at the first Rockin’ the Fields of Minnedosa festival.
- Three Days Grace's music has been described as post grunge, hard rock, and alternative rock. Whatever the label, this hard hitting band will be releasing their sixth album this March.
There are many more bands to be announced, Manitoba Post will keep you updated as information is provided.
Ticket information is available at rockinthefields.ca or at 1-888-330-8333.