On October 9, police along with the Tactical Support Team executed a search warrant at a home on Furby Street.
The investigation has led to the seizure of a number of items including the following:
- SKS semi-automatic rifle
- A restricted high-capacity magazine containing 18 rounds of 7.62×39mm rounds
- An ASP telescopic baton
- Plastic/composite knuckles
- Approx. 1 gram of methamphetamine
A 36-year-old female of Winnipeg has been arrested for:
- Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm
- Possession of a Prohibited or Restricted Firearm with Ammunition
- Store Firearm or Restricted Weapon Contrary to Regulations
- Possession of a Weapon (x2)
- Possession of Scheduled Substance - Methamphetamine
She was released on a Promise to Appear.