WINNIPEG - Police have charged a man for a hit and run fatality that occurred almost two years ago on Marion Street.
The 60 year-old woman was struck on August 3, 2017 at 11:45 am. The vehicle fled the scene without stopping. It was eventually determined that the truck and trailer involved in the accident were both stolen.
40 year-old Gator Albert Browne a one-time resident of Winnipeg, has been charged with:
- Fail to Stop at Scene of Accident Involving Death
- Dangerous Operation of a Motor Vehicle Causing Death
- Possess Property Obtained By Crime Over $5,000 x 2
- Possess Property Obtained by Crime Under $5,000 X 2
- Criminal Negligence Cause Death