WINNIPEG - The Blue Bombers kick off the CFL season on June 14th, how are you getting to the game?
The Bombers released parking and transportation information for fans travelling to and from Investors Group Field for Blue Bomber games this season.
If you are driving to the game can either pre-purchase parking passes or pay when you get to the gold, blue or value lots. There is plenty of on-campus parking for $10 - $20 per vehicle.
There is a new route 7 Park & Ride location – St. Vital Centre in front of The Bay (west side entrance), which replaces the Southdale Red River Co-op location. All other Park & Ride locations have remained the same as last season.
Remember, the seasonal lane closures throughout the city may be introduced during the season, potentially increasing travel time.
- 5,000 paid parking spots on campus
- Season parking passes can be purchased by calling 204-784-7448 or by visiting the Bomber Ticket Centre in the Bomber Store.
- Cash parking in regular lots is available for $20, and for $10 in the value lot. Parking passes can be pre-purchased or purchased with cash on game day. To pre-purchase your parking pass, visit Ticketmaster online, call our ticket office at 204-784-7448, or come to the Bomber Ticket Centre in the Bomber Store.
- Please note that the Soccer Lot on Chancellor Matheson Road is no longer a cash parking lot, and is only available to fans who have purchased the green seasonal soccer lot pass.
Park & Ride:
- Non-stop service to and from Investors Group Field
- Service starts 2 hours prior to kickoff
- Last buses leave for the stadium 15 minutes prior to kickoff
- Post-game: Park & Ride buses load for departure at the Transit terminal outside of gates 3 and 4. The last buses leave the stadium approximately 20 to 35 minutes after the game. Final departures are announced in-stadium.
- Cost per game: $5.00 per round trip which will be collected upon arrival at Investors Group Field.
- Park & Ride passes for the full regular season are available at the Bomber Ticket Centre in the Bomber Store for $40 per person.
- Park & Ride routes include:
- Route 1 – McPhillips Station - 484 McPhillips St. with parking for up to 500 cars
- Route 2 – Club Regent - 1425 Regent Ave West with parking for up to 500 cars (note – parking is now on the east side of the premises)
- Route 3 – Centre Scolaire Léo-Rémillard - 1095 St. Anne’s Rd with parking for up to 160 cars
- Route 4 – Manitoba Hydro - 820 Taylor Ave. with parking for up to 500 cars
- Route 5 – Assiniboia Downs with parking for up to 300 cars
- Route 6 – St. Norbert Hotel - 3540 Pembina Hwy with parking for up to 200 cars
- Route 7 – St. Vital Centre – 86-1225 St. Mary’s Road with parking for up to 400 cars in The Bay west side parking lot
- Fully secure and monitored bike storage for 800 bicycles on game days, located beside gate 3
- Unmonitored bike racks are also located around the stadium and campus for an additional 300 bikes
- Regular Transit fares will apply on the ride to the game
- The Running Back Shuttle will continue to run during pre-game only, with no charge to fans for this service.
- Details on Winnipeg Transit routes to Investors Group Field and schedule information can be found at winnipegtransit.com, or by calling 311.