WINNIPEG, MB. - The City of Winnipeg utility accounts are now available online for residents at MyUtilityBill.
The city describes MyUtilityBill as a convenient portal that will allow customers to view and manage their City of Winnipeg utility bills online and you can do so using any device, including smartphones.
Customers are given access to their utility account, once Registered for a MyUtilityBill account, plus customers are able to to the following:
- View City of Winnipeg utility bills online
- Submit meter readings
- Sign-up for pre-authorized payments
- View current utility bill rates
- View household water consumption history
- Sign up for paperless billing
- View details for multiple accounts
MyUtilityBill will also help customers budget and identify ways to reduce their water consumption.
To register for MyUtilityBill, click here.
David Marshal, Manitoba Post