WINNIPEG - New COVID-19 restrictions announced Friday evening have begun and will remain in effect until at least May 30th.
Outdoor gatherings in public places are limited to no more than five people.
An updated list of the rules is below or click here for more information.
• outdoor gatherings in public places that include people from multiple households are limited to a maximum of five people;
• restaurants, bars and patios will close to in-person dining but can still provide take-out and delivery services;
• gyms and fitness centres will close;
• casinos remain closed and VLTs will close;
• museums, galleries and libraries will close;
• indoor community, cultural and religious gatherings are prohibited;
• personal services such as estheticians, barbers, salons and tanning salons will close;
• indoor sports and recreation, including after-school activities, will close;
• outdoor sports and recreation activities will have a maximum of five participants and organized team games will not be permitted;
• dance, theatre and music schools will close;
• day camps will close;
• retail stores, markets and garden centres will be able to open at 10 per cent capacity, to a maximum of 100 people, and malls will be open to a maximum of 10 per cent of the facility’s capacity; and
• self-help gatherings will have a maximum of 10 participants.